High-performing professionals are turning to coaching as their
secret weapon for increased success.
And guess what?
YOU ARE a high-performing professional But SOMETIMES YOU:
- Feel unworthy of your status and your level of responsibility
- Wonder if your leadership style is effective
- Don’t have a safe place to speak about your self-doubt or fears
- Feel stymied by individuals, policies, or corporate culture
- Worry that your communication style is not getting you the results you want
Coaching Can help.
The International Coach Federation defines coaching as:
"Partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential."
Coaches honor the client as the expert in his or her life and work and believe every client is creative, resourceful and whole.
Standing on this foundation, the coach's responsibility is to:
- Discover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery
- Elicit client-generated solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
FOR THE LOVE OF COACHING, LET ME HELP YOU.
Combining powerful coaching skills like explorative questioning and active listening with Emotional Intelligence tools, you will identify how to use who you are to your advantage. This isn't about CHANGING who you are, it's about UNDERSTANDING who you are and using that information to build the confidence and competence you desire.
My process avoids having superficial "band-aid" conversations and instead laser-targets and leverages your inherent skills to create massive shifts in your professional life.
Working with me will transform your life, your business or career, your relationships, your confidence, your present and your future. And because each session is action-driven, you will see results after our first few meetings.
Some of the results you can expect to see include:
- Improved performance that others notice
- An inner strength and sense of control
- Advancement in your career
- Communicating with greater ease and confidence
- New dynamic in relationships with colleagues/staff
- Living and working more authentically
- Feeling more self-aware and therefore, more powerful
- Handling change and transition with greater ease
- Setting personal & professional goals
- Confidence in changing roles/Increasing responsibility
- Finding work/life balance
- Identifying and leveraging your core strengths
- Improvement in your decision making
I AM A MASTER-LEVEL COACH WHO HAS:
- Obtained the highest earned credential (MCC) from the International Coach Federation placing me in the top 3% of coaches worldwide
- Logged over 2500 hours coaching high-performing professionals on five continents
- Successfully helped hundreds move beyond the obstacles that keep them stuck
- Certified in administering various Emotional Intelligence and 360 assessments
- Published a best-selling book that helps people take control of their reality
**Scroll to the bottom of this page for more testimonials.