Personal coaching is an on-going collaborative partnership built on taking action.
In this powerful alliance, I focus my full energy and attention on helping you achieve your goals. The answers lie within you, so I am able to act as a totally objective, non-judgmental, supportive mirror to help you become more aware of your self-imposed obstacles.
Through explorative questioning I will help you discover your inner wisdom so you can begin to see your unlimited potential. That’s right, UNLIMITED!
This insight will give you the confidence to make the positive changes that will ultimately transform your life, your business or career, your relationships, your confidence, and of course, your future.
Coaching is all about YOU! It is an investment in your life.
By partnering with me as your coach you are gaining a non-biased accountability partner to brainstorm, problem solve, and consider all the possibilities with! You can’t imagine the power behind it until you’ve tried it for yourself.
As a coach, I work with professionals who are ready to live a bigger life and overcome the obstacles that are keeping them from true, fearless success.
There are a variety of coaching programs to meet your goals, schedule and budget. Call or email me to find the one that best fits your needs.
How does coaching work?
Coaching sessions are conducted over the phone. As the client, you set the agenda for each one-on-one coaching session. We will work together to address the issues and concerns that are most important to you. Come prepared to answer questions that you’ve been avoiding and find answers you have been looking for!
After each session you will walk away with greater clarity, direction and focus. Inner work and action steps are offered to continue your progress between sessions.
Because each session is action driven, you will see results after our first meeting.
Some examples of issues I coach my clients on include:
- Getting focused
- Finding work/life balance
- Communicating more effectively
- Improving professional performance
- Increasing self-awareness
- Dealing with change and transition
- Setting personal and professional goals
Please think of coaching as a process. Many people create change for themselves in a short time, but to refine and sustain the changes takes several months, which is why you should expect to commit to a minimum of three to six months of coaching.
Through a co-creative relationship, I partner with each client to:
- Get clarity around goals and level of commitment
- Tap into inner wisdom to increase self awareness
- Create a “shift” to activate change
- Explore and develop a powerful action plan that works
As your coach, I will:
- Ask questions that will help you gain clarity around how to get where you want to go
- Create a safe place for you to explore options and try on new attitudes
- Acknowledge and support you in your wins and challenges
- Remind you how unique and intelligent you are
- Brainstorm with you to design strategies, action steps and methods of focus
- Hold you accountable to make sure you live up to your full potential
- Always be honest and direct
- Maintain confidentiality
Contact me to schedule a complimentary 30-minute consultation to find out how coaching can transform your life.